Current Housing Data Show Slower Market Ahead
Single family home prices in much of the Bay Area are near or above their pre-crash peaks. So in most areas, single family homes prices are beginning to level off. We are no longer seeing the 15-20 offers that we use to see, however, when the home is updated, staged, and priced right, we are still seeing good, strong offers.
Condos and Townhomes in some areas have yet to reach their previous peak which offers a good opportunity for first time home buyers. Historically low interest rates and increased inventory should provide us with a good housing market this year.
When it comes to Buying and Selling Real Estate, the full service of a Real Estate and Mortgage Professional can save you a lot of time and money!!
Websites, Syndication Services and Data Distribution Agreements
- MLS Listings.com (Listing syndication service)
- Point2 Syndication (Listing syndication to more than 25 real estate website destinations)
- Realtor.com (Consumer search portal)
- Homefinder.com (Consumer search portal)
- PropertyMinder.com (Consumer and Broker search portal)
- Homesandland.com (Consumer search portal)
- ListHub.com (Listing syndication service)
- MontereyHerald.com (Consumer search portal)
- PaloAltoOnline.com (Consumer search portal)
- SFExaminer.com (Consumer search portal)
- Trulia.com (Consumer search portal)
- MOVE, Inc. Sites (Including Realtor.com and FIND)
- RPR (REALTOR® search portal)
- CoreLogic InfoNet
Your satisfaction is my success!